Saturday, January 12, 2008

realizations

it was in college when i started to feel a little weird about myself. weird in a sense that i'm seeing things that a normal person wouldn't. sounds silly, i know but when you really have it experienced, i bet that will linger in your mind till the day you die. first encounter with a not-so-like us was when i was doing my term paper. i remembered it was even about ESP (extra sensory perception). i was so tired at that time i dozed off. suddenly, i woke up but i saw my body still lying on the mattress. i was so asleep so i thought me being up was only a dream. and the creepy thing happened. i went in front of the mirror to check on myself, and to my horror, an image of a lady reflected on the mirror. she was holding a candle in black and was wearing a terno, that was i think the fashion circa 1900's. i can't see her face but she was really blocking my reflection. i screamed so hard, but as if nobody hears me. i tried praying but when i started to pray, she mimics what i say. i really felt i'm gonna die that time. so terrified but still keeping my composure, i tried to make one of my toes move. in the olden times, they said that if you're having a bad dream, doing that would make you wake up. and so i did. i woke up with that image lingering inside my head. i told it to everyone i know including my mom. and they would not believe me. and that's the start of my journey... and i'm still travelling alone.

No comments: